The following list of Community Guidelines should be followed at all times, without exception, so everyone can enjoy their experience.
By using sites on our network, you agree to the following:
1) You will not discuss how to perform, elude capture, or profit from illegal activities.
2) You will not post nudity or graphic descriptions of sex - including links to other sites that host this material (unless given specific permission to do so).
3) You will not post grotesque, gruesome or disgusting pictures/videos - including links to other sites that host this material (unless given specific permission to do so).
4) You will not post or link to inappropriate images or content.
5) You will not not insult or attack other users.
In addition, you agree not to use Klat, or any Neongecko affiliated website on our network to:
1) Upload, post, e-mail, link, Private Message, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2) upload, post, email, link, Private Message, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or self promotion;
3) Upload, post, e-mail, link, Private Message, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
4) Disrupt the normal flow of posting or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in accessing and utilizing the Klat network or any of the affiliated sites
Neongecko, Klat, and all related websites and services reserve the right to reject any and all content (including posts, articles, comments and other forms of communication) it finds unsuitable, for any reason (or no reason) at its sole discretion.
Last Update: 05/8/2019